Odin Mini DNA75c By Dovpo x Vaperz Cloud
This slim, single 21700 device is the follow up to it's bigger brothers The Odin DNA250C and Odin 200. The Odin Mini utilizes the intuitive Evolv DNA75C Chip to bring you better battery efficiency. An intelligent and customizable interface and up to 75 watts of power.
The smaller shape and design is perfect for on the go use and you can feel comfortable knowing that it can accomodate any atomizer, flush, up to 26mm.
About the Chip:
The DNA 75C is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vapourizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, a full color TFT screen, Reverse Polarity Protection, an onboard programmable multicolor LED, waterproof onboard buttons and a real-time clock. Evolv’s EScribe software and Theme Designer software can be used to fully customise all aspects of the interface and monitor the user experience. The DNA 75C runs from a single lithium polymer or lithium ion battery, and features battery monitoring and an integrated 1A charger.
The addition of a 4th button means entering the menu and changing settings is easier than previous versions of the DNA and the board also has new support for customising the user interface directly, with most features of eScribe now adjustable on the device itself.
- Dimensions: 36.3mm x 32mm x 90.5mm
- Weight: 124 G
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6
- Chipset: DNA75C by Evolv
- Modes: Wattage, Temperature control, TCR, Varialble Voltage
- Wattage Range: 1.0-75.0W
- Temperature Control Range: 200 F-600 F / 93 C – 316 C
- Replay feature Available
- Battery: Single 21700 High-drain Battery Replaceable
- Display: 0.96” TFT Color Screen
- Charging: On-board 5V/1A Charging
- Micro USB port: Available for Upgrading Firmware
- 1x Odin Mini DNA75c
- 1x USB Cable
- Replacement Battery Wraps
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Battery Usage warning card
- 1x Social media card
- 1x QC Certificate